I love a good jumpsuit.
Jumpsuits are always good to my curves and so easy to wear.
Cheers to curves!
I’ve styled my Material Girl jumpsuit in many ways. This time, with a lil color & layering.
My mesh cardigan has been a go-to for light layering.
You can do so much with your jumpsuits.
Wear them with a blazer, sweater, shawl, a little leather jacket and definitely accessories.
Well, I’m feeling FAB. I hope that you are too.
Enjoy a fun, vibrant and blessed weekend!
Slingback shoes: Guess, similar HERE
Thrifted clutch; Similar Ann Taylor BELT
My favorite blogger style pick of the week can be seen, HERE!
We all have a pair of jeans, tee and a jacket that we can pull together for errands or quick bite.
Don’t sweat over what to wear. Shop your closet, you’ll be all set.
For this look, I ended up with: Jacket, thrifted at a Dress For Success Tag Sale; LOVE tee shirt, purchased last year from Old Navy’s clearance rack; Boyfriend jeans from Loft that I wear often; Red shoes purchased about 2 years ago from White House Black Market (online); a cute red cross-body purse that I recently purchased at Forever 21.
Before you go on a shopping spree, take some inventory of the treasures you already own. With the changing seasons and with other life needs in the budget, start where the action is: YOUR CLOSET.
Here are some tips on how to successfully shop your closet for all types of looks:
1. Try on all the clothes and shoes that you own. This will require a little bit of time, a full length mirror and total honesty.
2. Put aside all of the items that no longer fit, are damaged, or no longer suit your taste. They can be donated to the Salvation Army, Goodwill or at a swap event. Throw away all damaged items.
3. Take all of your remaining items to the cleaners for a fresh start.
4. Fix heels on your favorite shoes; most cleaners in your neighborhood offer shoe repair services.
5. Dust off and clean your accessories. They will feel brand new. Lay them out where they are easily accessible for you to style with your outfits.
6. Make a list of items that you need to pair up with your current items, i.e. a black pencil skirt, slacks, or a great pair of jeans.
7. Style the pieces that you still have. Mix and match.
8. Enjoy your wardrobe.